Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rage Against the Countryside System

It´s a bit complicated to explain this. I´m at my workplace, listening to a man with an exploding mike shouting and encouraging people to go to a general strike, and asking for the mayor to resign. And I´m in the middle of both sides, again in my life. I want the people of my town to have their problem solved, but it´s a little bit scary to have one thousand people shouting at your back, and I´m not sure about how the day will end. It´s seven o´clock in the evening, and I want to go home but there´s a part of me that still wants to be here...don´t know for how long...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admiro tu devoción por el trabajo, pero yo en una de esas, estaría loco por estar en casa y disfrutar de la compañía de las personas que te quieren y te aportan seguridad.

Anonymous said...

necesidad de comprobar:)