Sunday, December 25, 2011

No sinner without future


...and I´m the last one. One more sinner in a world with no redemption. This is my Christmas tale, a special one. Moonchild was born tonight, one more time, in a world with no regrets, under a frozen night with a trigger ready to be pulled down. Big guns ready to blow away everything, just stopped by some good wishes and the hypocrisy on men.
It´s Christmas night, one more time, another year goes by, with the dreams and the wishes, with the black and the white, with the pain and the glory, with the shotgun and the flowers...

Please Lord give me the music to understand my ears, to ease my mind in peace, to hold the keys, to suicide myself under the sign of the seventh string, to keep our hands united under the bass line, like warm valves on a dark night full of rock and pain... and ears shining...and keyboard keys dropping in D... like a canon...

Please give me the night, give me the touch of evil that I need to be restless and wild forever, take my hands like butterflies and help me reach out the hearts of the people out there. Give me the shoot of Glory that I need to stand my life....to give the senses to all this shit... to reach the light... to smile forever... to carry away my own casket with pride... to spread my ashes with a smile... to knock on Hell doors with a heart full of promises, and a mind full of freedom... to embrace you, to hold you, to kiss you, to touch you, to love you, to spend a night balancing on your craddle and living on the razor´s edge...

No comments: